Re: Prediction - dont go there!!

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, team-thicko@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: Prediction - dont go there!!
From: Randall <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 20:55:53 -0700
Like Bill, I didn't even notice.  However, in my case it's because I
always disable Java in my browser, _unless_ I'm
a) visiting a site that I know is safe, and
b) it won't work without it

Snopes is also one of my favorite 'de-bunking' sites, but it works just
fine (minus the ads) with scripting disabled.

IE 5.5 and above will let you specify on a site-by-site basis whether to
enable, disable, or prompt for script execution.  There were some small
bugs, but SP 2 seems to've fixed them.

Randall

> > With the flying banners, Bill, that is one of the more AGRAVATING sites I
> > have seen in a while.

///
///  team-thicko@autox.team.net mailing list
///