Re: Vintage Grand Prix Au Grattan

To: team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Vintage Grand Prix Au Grattan
From: Gary Speckman <speckman@coredcs.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2001 16:53:38 -0500
In the words of the immortal Flounder... "Youse guys have a great time."  (Or
is that Bernie Nevoral that says that?)
For the first time in many years, I am going to miss AuGrattan.  Surely one of
my favorite tracks and events.
The good news is I will be helping Jon "Big Rig" Bauer aquire a donor spridget
this weekend so he can put a car on the track at least once this year.  We are
shooting for the Fall Festival at Road America the third weekend of September.
It'll be another "cheatin dog" 1275 so maybe, even though Mr Flaws won't be
behind the wheel of his old Bugeye, WST will finally have a race on his hands.
Gar

Zeke5550@aol.com wrote:

> It is true that I am importing LF Heil for the Enduro.

///
///  team-thicko@autox.team.net mailing list
///