RE: $50 for food at Grattan!

To: "'NeotoyRick@aol.com'" <NeotoyRick@aol.com>
Subject: RE: $50 for food at Grattan!
From: "Kansa, Robert" <KansaR@diebold.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 16:47:35 -0400
Southwind Racing/RCCSA will be there at the TT gypsy camp. AND we've already
registered Tinkerbell for the enduro.
The gypsy kids are bringing their fish'n gear, and the crew girls are looking
forward to the fun. We might even splurge and actually try and fix tinkerbells
front oil seal leak before the event. Rick,  we are going to request group 2
since the sprite seems to run better in your wake and fumes. hope to see you
all there. who else is comming?
hey Grenade, bring some more of the awesome sausages again eh? Maybe i can talk
gasket into bringing her flute to play along, better tune up boys, the dance
lessons are on us.

///
///  team-thicko@autox.team.net mailing list
///