One year...

To: "Thickos" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: One year...
From: "JustBrits" <justbrits@home.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 18:11:38 -0500
<<anniversary>>

OK, your wait is over!!<G>

ONE year ago today I printed out and mailed a Just Brits Check (#10674) to
one William Severon Thompson for the purpose of purchasing one of the very
few remaining copies of The Last Open Road.

No prizes BUT:

1]  Guess who does not have a book??
2]  Guess who DOES have (I hope) a book??
3]  Guess who does NOT have a cancelled check (admittedly received by
Flounder).
4]  Guess who still has Legal Document of Exchange??
5]  Guess who still wants book?? (and by NOW should bear the autograph of
Mr. Levy me thinks!!)??

So there you have the "countdown", Thickos!!

Not So Happy Anniversary, Ed & "Bill" & Ed's Money !!

Cheers...........

      Ed

///
///  team-thicko@autox.team.net mailing list