Non LBC Parts needed - 300ZX

To: team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Non LBC Parts needed - 300ZX
From: mgraziano@mindspring.com
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 12:23:27 -0400
All,

I'm going crazy here trying to locate a couple of used items for my 300ZX. If
any of you could help me out locating a source,  it would be much appreciated.

I need a both side mirrors (complete assembly) and a drive shaft.

Car info is as follows:

1987 Nissan 300ZX
Non Turbo
2+2 model
3.0 Liter 6 Cylinder
Built in Aug 1986
VIN is JN1HZ16S1HX120743
Body color is Nissan Super White

The side view mirrors are heated, and powered.

I cannot locate the side view mirrors here used, anywhere.  The U-Joints went
on the drive shaft,  and are not replaceable without a machine shop. $450 for a
new one.

Any help on this would be appreciated as I'm at a loss, and would like to start
driving the car again.

Michael Graziano
Credit Suisse First Boston international
Equity Derivatives Product Control
212-325-8646 Phone
212-325-8100 Fax

///