Re: List conduct?

To: team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: List conduct?
From: "Mark J. Bradakis" <mjb@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 22:27:13 -0600 (MDT)
As a side note, I shipped off that 'Original Thicko' bit just before heading
off to a local club meeting.  As I was driving to the bar, er, the club
conference facility it occurred to me that not all the folks on the
team-thicko list are also on the vintage-race or vintage-race-digest lists.

Those of you who are on one of the vintage-race lists no doubt recognise about
87% of the phrases I used as being from the last day or two of our quarterly
"No, *MY* definition of vintage racing is the TRUTH" discussion.  Those of you
not on the vintage-race lists feel free to stare at the screen with bewildered
amusement as you count your blessings.

mjb.

///
///  team-thicko@autox.team.net mailing list