Aplogy #2 From the Reigning "Flat Dick"

To: wsthompson@thicko.com
Subject: Aplogy #2 From the Reigning "Flat Dick"
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 22:53:25 EDT
Thickos,

I sent a message quoting WST's remark about "arm candy". This message was
sent to the Thicko List, as a response to someone's inquiry regarding his
Mosport travel plans of "WST". I thought it was cute at the time.

Of course, no harm was intended, but I make no excuses.

Early & quickly, I apologized, both privately and publicly by e-mail.

Immediately, I received a gracious response from WST, which was much
appreciated.

I left town for a few days and then found a "thread" regarding my lapse of
discretion.

So, once again, I apologize, hoping that this will bring an end to a thread
that I am embarrassed about.

Joe

///
///  team-thicko@autox.team.net mailing list