oil...

To: "'team-thicko@autox.team.net'" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: oil...
From: "Kansa, Robert" <KansaR@diebold.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2001 15:19:21 -0400
ok thickos..
  looking for some suggestions and popular notions..
 right now we are running straight 30 weight castrol gt oil in tinkerbells 1275.
 i dont want to go synthetic..but am wondering what everyone else is using out
there.
 tinkerbells oil cooler is a bit small and i know i need to replace it with
something bigger, i am sure its getting a bit to warm in there oilwise,
otherwise she runs nice and cool waterwise..  i think the oils breaking down a
little more than i would like to see it.  We change oil/filter between events
and weve never had a problem. just wondering what grades (weights)/brands
everyone else is having sucess with..

R(wnik) Kansa

///
///  team-thicko@autox.team.net mailing list