Gingerman nu uh

To: team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Gingerman nu uh
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2001 09:17:17 -0500
To all,

First of all, thanks to Joe Alexander for making the post Mosport "talk'
interesting. For the record, I don't consider Shannon "arm candy", but
she could play that part on tv anyday. Also, she enjoyed meeting all of
you, and had fun. She even wants to go to another race (hah!).

Which brings me to the next subject... Gingerman. Neither Elmo and I
will be ready. On the way to Mosport to pick up my parts, the tranny in
my Dodge Cummins diesel puked just over the border in Windsor. It's
waiting for the Canadians to sober up after Canada for warranty trans
replacement. So, if all goes well, I will be flying to Dtroit Fri or
Sat, shuttling to Windsor, and driving that bad boy back home.  I'll
stop at Gingerman to say "hey" and to pick up my stuff (Thanks Mike
jackson & all).

I'm actually considering running the BRIC. If I can't get Redrum ready
by then, (same with Elmo) we don't have a hair on our asses...

WST

///
///  team-thicko@autox.team.net mailing list
///