mosport/gingerman

To: "'team-thicko@autox.team.net'" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: mosport/gingerman
From: "Kansa, Robert" <KansaR@diebold.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 09:20:14 -0400
mosport t-shirt:
  i survived mosports paddock.

but what a great track! fast,fun,challenging, great close racing. we are
deffinitly comming back sometime!
but next time we are bringing our rabbits foot. Chris Thanks again for the
water pump pully, what a freak breakage huh? we ended up 3rd OA in the rain!
what fun!!  and the enduro was great (sorry again for the freak dnf). hey,
Drew's new blue is a gem!  it was nice to finally meet some of the thicko's ive
only seen on this computer thing, your all great!. Roger thanks for making the
rccsa girls and us all welcome!. glad you remebered your wire.  Our Canadian
friends are wonderful hosts.We will save our Allard/Morgan/Lawn chair for
another year.  Flounder, we missed you coming back to say "hey" and share a
brew.  We like the way cool hatchback hood (top), that will look great.  the
front is kinda neat too. sorta a little datsun z car style with a spitfire
bulge, should look nice, but i still like the sebring style better. I (we)
didnt quite catch your new crewmembers name, were glad she enjoyed the
surroundings. hope to see her/you at Gingerman. The girls say she's welcome to
come break some fingernails with them.
 Well with tinkerbell surviving mosport, its off to gingerman, we hope to
secure a gypsy spot on the hill of turn 2. but first wev'e got to buy a case of
"gunk" to clean her up. hope to see everyone there!
R(wnik)Kansa's
Rccsa girls
tinkerbell

///