Mosport bound???

To: <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: Mosport bound???
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 10:56:14 -0500
Hey y'all,

Since Redrum's engine will not be freshened in time to race Mosport, I will
not make the race. Dr. Dreadful was to have picked up the fiberglass
cheatin' dog Sprite bonnet and Sprite fastback top for me that I'm
purshasing from Canadian THicko Daniel THompson.

Unfortunately, Dr. D can't make it. Anyone with lots of extra room going
there? Fttz? Jeweler? Jack? Rick Cook?

Unless somebody's got more room than I'm thonking, I'll make the drive up
there myself to get the items.

So, if you've got room, and can help. If not, can someone ad me to their
crew so I can get in to the track?

I'd arrive Saturday AM.

Thanks.

WST