Mosport.

To: "'team-thicko@autox.team.net'" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: Mosport.
From: "Kansa, Robert" <KansaR@diebold.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 15:38:07 -0400
Wow looks like Blackhawk was a great time.
  We are of course going to Mosport, and was wondering who all is going to be
there?
  The crew girls and i will be bringing our kido's and are looking forward to
this. We will be there probably late thursday eve. We need space for the
breadtruck/trailer and our canopy. We've never been to Mosport, so have no idea
where TT will be or park, so please leave us a space in the rogue gypsies
corner of the TT area.(ok, tell us where to go eh?) are there any special
groceries the girls need to bring?
R (wnik) Kansa
RCCSA girls
kids..