Group 2 "Incident"-Feature Race

To: team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Group 2 "Incident"-Feature Race
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 11:16:14 EDT
Thickos,

I had a minor incident with a Red Bugeye during a point by:   Although I
think he gave me ample room to pass, I climbed the inside curbing and it
pushed my car out toward him. He rightfully took evasive action.
Unfortunately, it took him off the track.

While I feel bad about this, I am glad I did not make contact him and
appreciate his reaction time. And I am sorry for climbing the curbing when I
may not have needed to...I was just looking for extra margin.

Humorous postscript to this: the corners workers, almost 100 yards away were
so convinced that I had punted this hapless Sprite off of the track, that
they Blackflagged me. I am sure that it looked that way. When I came in, no
damage was found, I explained things, and they released me back to track.
This was just in time to see the checker come out. No matter. I had a great
weekend...just hope I did not ruin anyone elses.

Can someone tell me who this was, or can he contact me, off list?

Thanks,

Joe Alexander

///
///  team-thicko@autox.team.net mailing list