Thicko South in Need of Help!

To: team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Thicko South in Need of Help!
From: CooperS66@aol.com
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 17:22:41 EDT
Thickos et al.:

Both Mark Cory and I will be making the 750 mile pull to Blackhawk next week.
 We're looking forward to seeing the group again.  It's been a while since
Mark and I made the trek north, Gingerman actually.  Keep your fingers
crossed for rain.  Oh, sorry -- forgot most of you don't race minis.  Never
mind.

Anyway, I've just been informed that I have to be in San Francisco on Monday
the 18th.  The plans are to drop my trailer off at Period Performance
Developments on Sunday night and fly out of O'Hare Monday, AM.  Are there any
Thickos in close proximity to O'Hare who might be willing to lend me a bed
and a shower Sunday evening?

Tim Webb
#24 Cooper S

PS: The list has been pretty quiet lately.  Are plans under way for an animal
sacrifice?  What about the Scotmaster's salsa?  Will it (the salsa that is)
be in attendance?

///
///  team-thicko@autox.team.net mailing list
///