spring time de-cloak

To: team-thicko <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: spring time de-cloak
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Tue, 01 May 2001 13:18:23 -0500
Hey Y'all,

SOmetimes I feel like a teacher that's been out for a while, and you
little shits have been giving the substitute teacher hell. Other times,
I feel like the wind in the sails of this lumbering boat (lord knows I
have the capacity to produce massive amounts of wind from numerous
locations.) and if I'm not causing a storm, this thing's goin' nowhere.

So, what's up? Well, I'll be heading to Gingerman to instruct this
weekend. If Mahlon stiffs me like he did last year, and I get there and
he has no students, I'm gonna give him a hogtied snuggy... you know...
the kind where after wedging his underwear up the crack of his ass, you
then tuck the toes of his shoes in the waistband..

Carwise, the FrankenSprite project is as yet, stillborn. I'm gonna buy a
race  Sprite (this week... really) and I've also purchased a pretty cool
Formula V. (The monoposto guys already are feeling like trailer trash
have moved into the exclusive subdivision just with the thought of a
Flounder piloted V creepin' up their pompous asses at the track. Hmm...
second ass reference in this mail, and I'm just gettin' started...)

My race schedule will be Blackhawk in June, Mosport in July, Grattan in
August, Road America in Sept., and IRP in Oct. Two wildcards will be a
possible event at VIR just because every review of the facility is
stellar, and am considering the BRIC again if I'm rollin' in the dough.

Glad to hear Slowhand is doing well. We even talked about a rehersal for
the Thicktones this winter... of course we never did it, but we did talk
about it. I've got a new amplifier for the PA system... twice as much
power. So, even though we won't be any better, we'll be louder... so we
got that goin' for us.

We had a minor homo club meeting over the weekend, as brother Don,
TuTone Terry Heffron, and I finally rescued the Healey boat from MI, and
stashed it at Elmo's place in Logantucky.

Dr. Dreadful is actively pursuing his duties as Team Thicko Minister of
Promotion. Included in his prototypes is a credit card sized dispenser
of dental floss, with appropriate TT logo, and the phrase "I mooched a
meatball at THicko Village".

Mike "2Stroke" Rosen has come out of stealth mode to talk up Mosport...
hey Mike, you can pipe up about other shit (occasionally), OK?

Speckman? Who the fuck knows what he's doing. Rumor is he's been
captured by aliens and is asking for a second chance at the "probing".

Hey Kansa? A word with you, if I may. I'm lovin' all the enthusiasm you
guys (and girls) are bringing to the table. One issue I'm having, and
trust me, I'm hearing it from a number of sources, is the "tacky yet
unrefined" act. (yes, stole that line from Hooters...) You need to reel
the girls in just a bit, because if their act stops our womenfolk from
showin' up, there's gonna be hell to pay. Trust me when I say we don't
want to make you our bitch....and you don't want that either...

Uncle Jack's got the new cheater TR4 race ready. We saw Jack, Biscuit,
and Frances at their January party. They built a shop, and got a new
house in the deal. (Way to go Jack...)

On a complete other subject... I want to talk about VSCDA public
relations. I've raced with a fair amount of vintage organizations, and
this one, by far, has the best track time, and consistant driver's skill
of any around. So, the question is, why is it all I ever hear about on
the vintage race list is about the VDCSA or whatever the hell that group
is. It seems every year I write glowing praise about our events... and I
wish one you losers would take up the banner and run with it. Those
other guys are a publicity machine, and I'm gettin' sick of it.

So, who's going to Gingerman? Sign in please.  Maybe we'll have an
impromptu meeting Sat.

That's all for now. I changed jobs (every 2 years, it seems) so I'm swamped.

Flounder

///
///  team-thicko@autox.team.net mailing list
///