TT schedule what/when/where?

To: "'team-thicko@autox.team.net'" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: TT schedule what/when/where?
From: "Kansa, Robert" <KansaR@diebold.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 16:09:25 -0500
Hey Thickos/Flounder:

We are finally getting Tinkerbell back together and are looking at the new
racing schedules for this summer. Before we make any commitments, we were
wondering which events are TT sanctioned? We are planning to go to Gingerman,
Grattan and the Glen this year and who knows else depending on funds. We wont
be going to Mid Ohio. The RCCSA girls just wanted to make sure they were going
to be where the action is.

R(WNIK) KANSA

Note: Gary, (grenade)i am very sorry,  i got screwed. my machinist that was
going to do the hubs dropped the ball. I had to BUY new hubs for myself and and
got stuck. . Please let me know how much i owe you for the steel. hopefully,
sometime this spring he ..might...get them done.

///
///  team-thicko@autox.team.net mailing list
///