Re: lug nuts

To: "Kansa, Robert" <KansaR@diebold.com>, <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: lug nuts
From: "Irv Korey" <emanteno@attglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 13:40:59 -0600
----- Original Message -----
From: Kansa, Robert <KansaR@diebold.com>

> no not the squirrel..i need to find some good lugnuts..We just put in the
better 7/16" studs, now tinkerbell's got real studs. Unfortunatly,  the only
lugnuts i can find are those little squaty open ones, or chrome closed ones
that are too short for the stud length. Does anyone have a resource for good
deep long nuts..dont laugh..nobody seems to carry them, the best i can do so
far is to grind the end off of some chrome ones, effective but a bit bogus.

I got some solid open ended ones in 1/2" for my TR4 from the local NAPA
store. I might still have a bunch of the old 7/16" that came with the car,
and if so, I'd be happy to send those to you.

i the p

///
///  team-thicko@autox.team.net mailing list
///