sad news

To: Thickos <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: sad news
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2001 15:54:07 -0600
To all,

I just received a call from Jim Donato. He and his brother Tony were
about to leave for the VSCDA banquet dinner tonight, and they received
word that their father passed away suddenly while in Florida. Many of
you have had the pleasure of meeting Mr. Donato in the Thicko pits... he
was a delightful man.

I'm sure all of you share the thought of our best regards to Jim, his
mother, and the rest of the Donato family during this difficult time.

I will post details on funeral services as soon as the arrangements are
made.

WST

///
///  team-thicko@autox.team.net mailing list