SO THAT'S HOW IT'S DONE....

To: team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: SO THAT'S HOW IT'S DONE....
From: MGTD2@aol.com
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 21:54:30 EST
Since Booty-Jo is in a jokin mood, I thought enlighten.  And it might be of
help to those of you with skinny-assed mates....

 "THE MIRACLE OF TOILET PAPER"

A husband, tired of his wife asking him how she looked, bought her a full
length mirror.  It did little to help, as now she just stands in front of
the
mirror, looking at herself, and asking him how she looks.

One day, fresh out of the shower, she is yet again in front of the mirror,
now complaining that her breasts are too small.  Uncharacteristically, the
husband came up with a suggestion.  "If you want your breasts to grow, then
every day take a piece of toilet paper, and rub it between your breasts for
few seconds."

Willing to try anything, the wife fetched a piece of toilet paper and stood
in front of the mirror, rubbing it between her breasts.  How long will this
take?"  she asked.

'They'll grow larger over a period of years.", he replied.  The wife stopped

and asked,.  "Why do you think rubbing a piece of toilet paper between my
breasts every day will make my breasts grow over the years?"

The husband shrugged,."Why not?  It worked for your butt, didn't it?"

He lived... And with a great deal of therapy, he might walk again....

--John Deikis

///
///  team-thicko@autox.team.net mailing list
///