RE: More leaf spring questions

To: "Kansa, Robert" <KansaR@diebold.com>,
Subject: RE: More leaf spring questions
From: Gerard Chateauvieux <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 13:30:20 -0800
Hi Robert,

I agree, I think it actually made things worse over the long run. I ended
up stripping the car for parts and selling off the rusted tub. I think
unless it's appied to a completely new vehicle, it will make things worse.

I've heard of cosmoline, but don't know what it is or where to get it.

Lanolin?... how did this turn into a sheep thread again... you mid-western
boys...'-)

Thanks

Gerard

--