Re: wasting band width?

To: team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: wasting band width?
From: TMHEFFRON@aol.com
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 17:54:14 EST
In a message dated 2/6/01 11:14:37 AM Central Standard Time,
busyrider@springmail.com writes:

<< chuck
 > > still the world's largest sprite driver.
 > > this should stirr up some creative waste of band width to help out .
 >
 > After some e-mail with Chuck, I have decided I'm the second largest
 > Spridgeteer, but believe me, there's LOTS of room between first and second
 > place!  Right, Chuck?
 >
 > Maybe we should change this thread to "waisting" band width?  ;-)
 >
 > Chris Eck* >>

I believe this thread from the Sprite list can and should actually be applied
to "Waist of Band (the musical kind) Width".  Who can forget Leslie "I ain't
missed a meal since '61" West of the band Mountain.  A Les Paul Junior looked
like a soprano ukelele against the vast expanse of his midsection.  And there
was never any danger of the stage rising up and blowing away when it was
being held down by Bachmann Turner Overdrive.  Those were some mighty big
Canadians!

Where am I going with this?  I can see no comparison to the Thicktones...

TuTone

///
///  team-thicko@autox.team.net mailing list
///