Joke for today

To: Team Thicko <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: Joke for today
From: Lena <lflaherty65@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 08:36:02 -0800 (PST)
Five surgeons taking a coffee break
1st surgeon says: Accountants are the best to operate on because when you open
them up, everything inside is numbered.
2nd surgeon says: Nah, librarians are the best. Everything inside them is in
alphabetical order.
3rd surgeon says: Try electricians, man! Everything inside THEM is color coded.
4th surgeon says: I prefer lawyers. They're heartless, spineless, gutless and
their heads and their butts are interchangeable.
To which the 5th surgeon, who has been quietly listening to the conversation,
says: I like British car restorers... they always understand when you have a
few parts left over at the end.

-Lena

///
///  team-thicko@autox.team.net mailing list