Old issue of Road & Track?

To: "'vintage-race@autox.team.net'" <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Old issue of Road & Track?
From: Daniel Thompson <dthompson@gbc.ca>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 15:15:45 -0500
Need some help on research that I am doing. I need to know which issue of
Road & Track contained a report on the Jim Russell Racing School in
California. There were pictures of the school cars in the report (Lotus
31's) and perhaps driving impressions of the cars or experiences of the
author at the school etc.

This is an old one, probably the first mention of the Russell School in Road
& Track, and it dates back to 1965 or 1966 (before Formula Ford came along).

I need to know which issue the story appeared in. On top of that I need scan
of the article or to buy the issue in question. If I just get the issue date
that is OK because I could buy the issue off Ebay or some such place.

Thanks!

Daniel