FW:

To: "'Thickos'" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW:
From: "Elliott, Patrick" <patrick.elliott@attws.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 15:06:16 -0800

A woman pregnant with triplets was walking down the street when a masked
robber runs out of a bank and shoots her three times in the stomach.
Luckily the babies are okay. The surgeon decides to leave the bullets
in because it's too risky to operate.  She gave birth to two healthy
daughters and a healthy son. All was fine for 16 years, and then one
daughter walked into the room in tears. "What's wrong?" asks the mother.
"I was taking a pee and this bullet came out" replied the daughter.
The mother tells her it's okay and explains what happened 16 years ago.
About a week later the second daughter walked  into the room in tears.
"Mom, I was taking a pee and this bullet came out." Again the mother
tells her not to worry and explained what happened 16 years ago. A week
later her son walked into the room in tears.  "It's okay" says the Mom,
"I know what happened....you were taking a pee and a bullet
came out."

"No," says the boy, "I was playing with myself and I shot the dog."