Re: From Iowa With Love

To: Team Thicko <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: From Iowa With Love
From: Lena <lflaherty65@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 03:37:31 -0700 (PDT)
--0-1776808933-972643051=:28093

When I signed into my e-mail this morning and saw that there were so many new
Thicko messages, I siad to myself "Self, these guys have finally gotten around
to posting updates about the events at IRP".  Turned out to be beastiality
stories.  Somehow, this didn't surprise me, and served to restore faith in
Thickos everywhere.  Keep up the good work.

-Booty Jo

--0-1776808933-972643051=:28093

<P>When I signed into my e-mail this morning and saw that there were so many
new Thicko messages, I siad to myself &quot;Self, these guys have finally
gotten around to posting updates about the events at IRP&quot;.&nbsp; Turned
out to be beastiality stories.&nbsp; Somehow, this didn't surprise me, and
served to restore faith in Thickos everywhere.&nbsp; Keep up the good work.</P>
It's FREE.
--0-1776808933-972643051=:28093--