From Iowa with Love....BAAAAA!

To: DBixler639@aol.com
Subject: From Iowa with Love....BAAAAA!
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 18:59:54 EDT
It was in the "Metro Life" section of the newspaper tonight...."alleged
animal abuse".

No laws are on the books in Iowa for sexual abuse of animals because the
Humane Society says "that most occurrences are in private and the animal is
unable to testify".  Duh.

Later on in the newspaper is an odd coincidence. There is one of those
offerings for a "Do It Yourself " project plan for a "Sheep Planter"....

Of course, behind this whole thing, (no pun intended) is a human tragedy.

I recognize the name of the man and wonder if it is the son of guy I used to
work with.....

<< Thanks Joe

 Don Bixler >>