Halloween Parties

To: Billd13@aol.com, savory@tbcnet.com, dobie@megsinet.net, FucciXXV@aol.com,
Subject: Halloween Parties
From: TMHEFFRON@aol.com
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 13:12:59 EDT
Friends, Thickos, Countrymen ...

OK, so I couldn't decide whether to have the traditional Halloween Party on
Friday or Saturday because some people can only make one of the two, so I
consulted with the Board of Directors and it was decided to have parties on
both nights.  So, come to one or both as you see fit.  Costumes are very
desirable, but not absolutely necessary.  Bring your guitars, banjos,
harmonicas, fiddles (Jimbob), Appalatian swizzlesticks, Rocky Mountain
Slushbuckets, etc.  Those of a non-musical bent may be pressed into
percussion service.

Start time is in the 8 PM range, and will continue until your host plays Side
1 of the Iron Butterfly "Inna Gadda Davita" LP.  In years past, I played this
33 1/3 recording on a 33 1/3 machine.  This year, however, the 33 1/3 record
player is unavailable, so the choice is 45 or 78 rpm.  Either way, I know
you'll all go home, perhaps happy.

Directions:  Find IL 64 in Downtown St. Charles.  Go 13 blocks west of the IL
64 bridge over the Fox River.  This is 13th Street (not Avenue, if you're on
Avenue you're on the east side of town).  Go 1 and 1/2 blocks south to 116 S.
13th Street.  Thats it.