A great weekend....

To: "Team Thicko (E-mail)" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: A great weekend....
From: "Gerald J. Brazil" <gerrybraz@voyager.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 11:14:22 -0400
It doesn't get any better than what we had at IRP. Carl, Fitz and myself all
finished the weekend with all cars still running.....that's a first.

The Vulture's chili fund raiser for Jon was a success. The pot of chili was
gone in about 20 minutes and a few people found that they were too late.
There was a lot of green in the oil pan after the chili was gone and we hope
that we helped out. One other good thing, I didn't get any complaints about
after effects from the chili, but somebody did tell that they now understand
why the bottle of hot sauce was call "The Redneck Gourmet's Tail Pipe Hot
Sauce."

Thanks to all who participated.

The Scoutmaster.