News release......

To: "Team Thicko (E-mail)" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: News release......
From: "Gerald J. Brazil" <gerrybraz@voyager.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2000 22:21:42 -0400
Rooters News Service

Dateline, somewhere in Tibet.

Nigel Goodspanner reporting.

For the last three years The Vulture and his band of terrorists have been
absent from the vintage racing scene. The word going around the
international intelligence community was that The Vulture had retreated to a
secluded Buddhist monastery somewhere in Tibet and had “found religion”.
This investigative journalist found that hard to believe and felt that
following up on the lead was warranted. Disguising myself as a Buddhist
pilgrim I have been traveling from one monastery to the next seeking leads
to the whereabouts of The Vulture.

Much to my surprise last week I found The Vulture and learned that the
rumors where true. The Vulture has found “enlightenment” and has no
intentions of returning to his old ways. He said he was now into more
humanitarian ventures.  He informed me that in fact he had specific plans
along this line for the event at IRP. The Vulture had learned of the
problems facing Jon Forsberg and is preparing a big pot of his infamous
“Buzzard’s Breath Chili” to assist with the fund raising efforts. He
indicated that he personally would not be at IRP but that his Associates
would be serving the chili at the Thicko Village during the lunch hour on
Saturday. He will also have available copies of the recipe for “Buzzard’s
Breath Chili”……Both the chili and the recipe can be enjoyed for a donation
to the Jon Forsberg fund.