Re: Fw: A Jon Forsberg idea.....

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>,
Subject: Re: Fw: A Jon Forsberg idea.....
From: Lena <lflaherty65@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 03:26:49 -0700 (PDT)
--0-1034949299-971173609=:16352

  GB-
Thanks... I think.  Unfortunately, we won't be making it to IRP.  Which is
probably in our best interest if Sat. lunch is chili. ( I keep getting this
flash of the campfire scene in Blazing Saddles.)  So, it looks like you're on
your own for heat Fri. night.  We'll be thinking of you though.

Booty Jo & Boobie Jo

  "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com> wrote:
Hey GB...got to post this stuff to the list.. we have no secrets. (It's
widely known what a wanker you are....)