Jon Forsberg

To: <susanforsberg@hotmail.com>
Subject: Jon Forsberg
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 16:26:31 -0500
Susan,

Some of us have become aware of the difficulties facing Jon (and you) in the
coming weeks. First off, our thoughts are with you and secondly, I think I
speak for Thickos everywhere when I say we'd like to help out of we can.

Despite our appearances, the Thickos are a pretty "well heeled" group.
(Think of all the money we save on snappy clothes and pristine car
preparation...) So, if there's either something official, or unofficial set
up, we'd like to help out. In addition, the ThickTones will seek donations
at the upcomoming IRP performance. Please let us know how we can help.

WST