Re: Lotus Eleven on Speedvision

To: Brett Johnson <356drb@indy.net>
Subject: Re: Lotus Eleven on Speedvision
From: Gary Speckman <speckman@coredcs.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2000 08:13:49 -0500
Thanks for the info Brett. Thanks to a new cable provider here in central
Wi, I now get Speedvision.  I will watch for the segment.
Did you see last weeks Escape Road on Autoweek on Speedvision?  It
featured...of all things... the lowly Bugeye!
I'll be at IRP for the VSCDA finale, hope to see you there.
Gary
PS  Any chance of getting the VSCDA race cars over to Indy for a couple laps
around the F1 circuit?