brass pole

To: "'team-thicko@autox.team.net'" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: brass pole
From: "Kansa, Robert" <KansaR@diebold.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 09:49:55 -0400
Jim. lets put it this way, I the P has nothing on me and my crew. We already
have a brass pole (the profesional model too!) mounted in the "venus room"
above my shop. thats how the RCCSA girls stay so limber. i ASSURE you, there
will be a brass pole (sleazy neon party lights, stereo,etc.)in the new urban
assault sleaze party vehicle. i gotta pay for the racing somehow.
R(wnik)Kansa(s)

R(wnik),
           Glad you found a step van, How about the brass pole???
I am sure one can be found by the Team.  ha
Thanks for the info on the hubs
Jim(Elmo) D