Re: Fw: ELVF

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Subject: Re: Fw: ELVF
From: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 14:36:20 -0500
"Wm. Severin Thompson" wrote:

> [...]

Well, I hope you bozos can get along without me, as unimaginable as that seems.
Frances baked up a crumb cake (now there's an appropriate name for desert for
Thickos) but since we're not going to be there I'll have to eat it all myself.
We're going to the F1 race but I'll bet ELVF is more fun.

Anyway, have a moment of non-silence and hoist one to 'ol Blue. And, to the
rebuild effort.

See you next year!

--

TR6 -- 29 and still running