Flounder's thrilled

To: "Thickos" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: Flounder's thrilled
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 09:33:36 -0500
To all,

I must share with you my complete joy at the moment (as happy as I get with
my clothes on) .

As I am "sans racecar" at the moment, I felt the need to "Healey" in some
way... so I dug my 1959 BN6 100-6 out of the garage. I've owned this car
since I was a senior in high school... circa 1974.

With some minor reversal of some emergency road side repairs from the last
time it was driven in 1995, I added 2 gallons of gas, and a new battery and
the son of a bitch started right fucking up! Yee hah!

(Now, if I can spend a weekend pulling the motor out of the Bishop and
sorting out whether I broke the oil pump drive on the cam or the oil pump
itself while driving it on the trailer back in '93 after 10 successful races
without a DNF...I'll be be good to go.)

Share my joy my friends.

Flounder