For thickos going to F1-Indy...

To: <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: For thickos going to F1-Indy...
From: Scott Paceley <spaceley@uiuc.edu>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 16:06:54 -0600
>From last week's Autoweek:

In light of AutoWeek's SAP U.S. Grand Prix preview, we wanted to let you in
on some F1 FAQs from the Euroset to our Indy house:

10.  What exactly is a Hoosier?
   9.  Around here, are tank tops considered haute couture?
   8.  Do those signs in the stands really say "Show us your tires"?
   7.  Where do yachts moor around here?
   6.  How can I be the only Hakkinen in the phone book?
   5.  Who is this Jim Nabors guy?  And what does it mean in Italian?
   4.  What is a Rally's Big Buford?
   3.  What are these "sprints at IRP" supposed to be?  Don't you mean
"splints" at...
   2.  Do the yellow shirts on those men really mean they have jaundice?

And the No. 1 question most frequently asked by Europeans visiting Indy
this year:

Just exactly what is a sea-level hillbilly?

                                      Scott Paceley
spaceley@uiuc.edu  * 217-333-8759  *  Champaign, IL
       graphic design, photography, photo-illustration