RE: Summit Point Nov 4 & 5

To: "'Don Aston'" <daston@crosslink.net>
Subject: RE: Summit Point Nov 4 & 5
From: Bob Magnotti <bob@itgonline.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 10:30:34 -0400
Don,

Currently I have four people who are interested in attending and I am hoping
the number will grow.  So far in the group we should have my '59 RHD, 5
speed Sprite, another 60 Sprite with some modifications, both cars have roll
bars.  Additionally, another friend who has a Corvette, and a husband and
wife team that just purchased a new Acura 3.2 something or other?  I am
still waiting to hear from another Bugeye owner and an owner of a 70 Marcos
3 liter.  Additionally, I have copied two Spridget lists with this E-Mail in
hopes that others will join us.

It sounds like your Sprite and mine will get along just fine.  I have
replaced all the Lucas junk with the best Japanese stuff money can buy.  The
only thing that says Lucas on my car is the tail and signal light lenses.  I
have been trying to get a group together for over a year and really want to
get a bunch of Sprites and Midgets out to the track.  Sort of trying to
relive the days of the past when you had swarms of the little buggers
showing the "also rans" how it is done!

If you know of other Spridget owners that are interested please put them in
contact with me and let's get them signed up.

Bob Magnotti