FW: History Lesson

To: "'team-thicko@autox.team.net'" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: History Lesson
From: Daniel Thompson <dthompson@gbc.ca>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 10:15:26 -0400

--

Top Ten Times in history when saying FUCK was appropriate:

10) "What the fuck was that?" - Mayor of Hiroshima
 9) "Where did all these fucking Indians come from?" - Custer
 8) "Any fucking idiot could understand that! " - Einstein
 7) "It does SO fucking look like her!" - Picasso
 6) "How the fuck did you work that out?" - Pythagoras
 5) "You want WHAT on the fucking ceiling?" - Michaelangelo
 4) "I don't suppose it's gonna fucking rain ?" - Joan of Arc
 3) "Scattered fucking showers... my ass!" - Noah
 2) "I need this parade like I need a fucking hole in my head!" - JFK

  And the number one most appropriate use of the "f" word....

 1)  "Who the fuck is going to know?" - Bill Clinton