Party at Green Lake WI

To: "Thickos" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: Party at Green Lake WI
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2000 19:41:26 -0500
To all,

Party plans are beginning to take shape for a Thicko party at my summer
place in Green Lake, WI. (For reference, Green Lake is a little over an hour
west of Road America, and 2 1/2 hours north of the Cheddar Curtain, or, if
you must... the Wisconsin border).

The date is the weekend after Grattan... August , 25th, 26th & 27th. There's
room here for quite a few to bunk for the night, kids are welcome. If you've
got a boat, bring it.

Things to do...
There's a HUGE flea market in the town of Princeton on Sat. AM.
Golfing... the American Baptist Assembley across the lake has 2 courses
rated in the top 75 in the country.
Swimming, boating, etc. Green Lake is the deepest lake inWI... 237 feet deep
about 200 yards off our pier. It's 2 1/2 miles across, and 7 miles long....
clear, and cold. There a sand beach a mile down the road at the County park,
and facilities to launch your boat.
Saturday night we'll have animal sacrifices, music, and my "Leave your mind
behind Margaritas".

Those of you spending the night will get a breakfast that includes home made
Swedish pancakes, and coffee strong enough to seal your driveway with.

I've got a number of reservations already... but be sure to RSVP ASAP so I
can bring this all together.

Flounder