BRIC party

To: "Thickos" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: BRIC party
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2000 15:45:50 -0500
To all,

Despite the risk of repeating last year's debacle, I will again make this
offer to you Thickos racing or attending the BRIC. My summer home, (despite
what Jim "the Goose" Furstenberg says) is an hour and 5 minutes from Ekhart
to the west at Green Lake. You are welcome to stay the night, or, just come
over for steak dinner/Margarita party on Saturday night. Early Sunday AM,
I'll be whipping up Swedish pancakes, before leaving to watch the races
myself.

So, welcome one and all, but please RSVP via E-mail if you'd like to come
for dinner or spend the night.

WST

(Detailed directions will be sent, so as to not repeat the "Goose" walking
upstairs to my neighbors kitchen at 12:30 AM, with beer in hand...)