Stolen car and Trailer

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net, team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Stolen car and Trailer
From: "John A. Rollins" <nobozos@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2000 08:31:44 -0700

I learned of the theft of a local racer's (Tom LaVecchia) trailer and
Vintage car from his home on Thursday night near Orlando, FL while in
registration for this weekend's races at Moroso.

Tom drove a 1969 Ford Mustang Mach I painted yellow with the black
accent markings.  I don't have any serial number information but should
you hear of any possible leads Tom can be contacted at (407) 469-3253.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

If apprehended, maybe the perp should have to take the "check out" ride
with the Flounder...

*8o)

John A. Rollins
Vintage Race Coordinator