Re: 51 days

To: Gregory_Schulz@mil-elect-tool.com, team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 51 days
From: "" <greenman62@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 11:28:39 PDT
>From: Gregory_Schulz@mil-elect-tool.com
>To: team-thicko@autox.team.net
>Subject: 51 days
>Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 12:22:59 -0500
>
>Three blondes walk into a bar and each one asks the
>bartender for a shot.
>
>One of the blondes offers a toast:"Here's to 51 days!"
>"51 days!" shout the other two.
>
>The shot glasses are refilled and the toast is repeated.
>Again, the other two blondes scream "Oooooo, 51 days!".
>
>Curious, the bartender asks "What are you celebrating?"
>
>"Oh, we've just completed a jig saw puzzle in 51 days,
>but it said 2-4 YEARS on the box!"

    Okay, Okay...

     This blonde called her boyfriend up in tears...

      "I just can't put this puzzle together," she cried, "and I've
       been working on it fo hours and hours!"

      Her boyfriend asked "Well, what's the puzzle of?"

      "It's a tiger!" she sobbed.

      "Stop crying doll," he said trying to calm her down, "I'll be
       right over to see if I can help." When he got to her house she
       took him to the kitchen table and showed him her project. "Babe,
       he said, "you're never gonna solve THAT puzzle...." Let's just
       put the Frosted Flakes back in the box, okay?"

    Respectfully submitted...

Greg Petrolati Champaign, Illinois       1962 TR4 (CT4852L)