Thicko at Gingerman 2000 Pictures

To: team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Thicko at Gingerman 2000 Pictures
From: NeotoyRick@aol.com
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 00:05:02 EDT
Hey Thickos -

Here are some pictures from last weekend at Gingerman, in no particular
order.  They are Thicko oriented, and not a full race report.  There might be
more in the VSCDA newsletter.   Go to:

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/neotoyrick
Click on "Gingerman 2000"

I don't have a web page or the time to put one together, but I thought you
might like to share these pix from last weekend.  Unfortunately you only get
a small space for a name, not enough for an appropriate wise guy caption.  If
any of you know of a better set up, let me know and I'll do better in the
future.

Rick G
("Dr Dreadful")