RE: Ugliest shade of lime green?

To: "'team-thicko@autox.team.net'" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Ugliest shade of lime green?
From: Daniel Thompson <dthompson@gbc.ca>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 10:38:50 -0400
I have an old issue of Classic and Sportcar (UK) with a very good article on
the restoration of one of the fluo green LeMans Sprites. Would be willing to
send digital images to Flounder to help in the color match. In my humble
opinion the color is fantastic looking; it must have been quite a spectacle
in 1965.

Daniel