RE: FrankenSprite

To: "'Wm. Severin Thompson'" <wsthompson@thicko.com>,
Subject: RE: FrankenSprite
From: "Gerald J. Brazil" <gerrybraz@voyager.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2000 23:19:37 -0400
Flounder, I sent my stock Bug Eye tank to the fuel cell guys in California
and they a nice job of turning it into a fuel cell. The advantage of the
stock tank is ground clearance. The downside is capacity....slightly less
than 6 gallons. I was able to use the standard filler neck.

Windscreen? I cut down a stock BE frame and replaced the glass with gray
Lexan which is safety wired to the bottom of the frame. I noticed that the
nice looking black 57 Corvette that was a Gingerman used  a stock cut off
frame and it looked great. It helps maintain the look of originality.

The Scoutmaster......