To the BRIC the wrong (long) way.

To: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net, team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: To the BRIC the wrong (long) way.
From: TMHEFFRON@aol.com
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 10:19:18 EDT
Hi all

In July our local group, the Low IQ Sports Car Club, is driving to RA for the
BRIC via Indiana and Michigan (hence the Low IQ part).  We are leaving the
18th, stopping at Michiana the 18th, Sleeping Bear Dunes area the 19th,
somewhere north of Green Bay on the 20th, and on to Elkhart on Friday.  We
will be camping along the way.

Our retinue includes my '66 Sprite, a friends '68 Sprite, and another friend
who drives something called a Spitfire made by some company called Triumph, I
know they used to make great motorcycles, but cars?  That seems like quite a
reach.  It's 1500   was already making ominous main bearing rumbles after
last years RA touring session, so his trip may be more of an adventure than
necessary.

Anyone who wants to join the fun can e-mail me, the more the merrier.  To
demonstrate our extreme tolerance (and encouragement) for social aberrance,
even Thicko's are especially welcome.  It should be a memorable trip, with
lots of backroads and not too many miles a day.

Terry
St. Charles, IL