Race Car Classifieds

To: "Vintage list" <vintage-race@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Race Car Classifieds
From: "Carl McLelland" <carlmcle@saturnnet.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 11:06:24 -0700
Hi All,
Here's my request to all of you for a little 'web surfing' assistance. I
want to compile a list of websites that advertise race and/or collector
car's for sale. As an example:

    "The Race Car Sales Site"    http://www.race-cars.com

I've worked on this idea on and off for a few weeks, and with everything
else going on, simply don't have the time to surf this out. Depending on the
response (i.e. number of websites found) I will break it down into groups or
classifications to make searching for a prospective car easier.

As I work on this and compile the list, everyone who sends a response with a
website advertising race cars will receive a copy of the list. (Meaning, if
you don't want to participate but want a copy of the list, then send this
e-mail back to me. Since it already has 'The Race Car Sales Site' listed,
you'll be added to the list).

My goal in undertaking this task is to be able to research a given vehicle
(check prices, locations, equipment, etc, etc) without having to spend days
surfing, and looking at everything from "Pots and Pans" to "50 year old
Virgin Race Queens"!

Thanks in advance for helping make this a success.

Carl McLelland    (CSRG #247, 1960 series One Sunbeam Alpine)
http://carlynneracing.homestead.com/home.html