"cutting edge" humor

To: "Thickos" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: "cutting edge" humor
From: Scott Paceley <spaceley@uiuc.edu>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 14:24:56 -0500
The car was pulled over by a highway patrolwoman for speeding.

As the officer was writing the ticket, she noticed several machetes
in the car. "What are those for?" she asked suspiciously.

"I'm a juggler," the man replied. "I use those in my act."

"Well, show me," the officer demanded.

The juggler took out the machetes and started juggling them; first
three, then more until he was tossing seven at one time, overhand,
underhand, behind the back, putting on a dazzling show in the
breakdown lane and amazing the officer.

Just then, another car passed by. The driver did a double take,
and said, "Oh my. I've got to give up drinking! Look at the test
they're giving now."

Scott Paceley  *  spaceley@uiuc.edu  * 217-333-8759  *  Champaign, Illinois
                           graphic design, photography, photo-illustration