How fast does that little car go, anyway?

To: team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: How fast does that little car go, anyway?
From: Gary Speckman <speckman@coredcs.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2000 11:01:52 -0500
Ever get asked that question?  I sure do.
LJ has written a program that tells you exactly how fast you are going.
Simply enter your tire height, measured in inches, the rear axle ratio you are
using, and the engine rpms you are cranking.
I.E. if your tire height is 22.7 inches, and you have a 4.22 rear axle ratio,
at 6500 rpm the program tells you that your speed is 95 mph. (Corner 5 at RA)

If you have a 3.90 rear axle in the car, your speed increases to 103 mph.

Kinda fun to play around with.   Thanks Linda!

Gary