almost too quiet...

To: "Thickos" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: almost too quiet...
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 12:58:56 -0500
Alright you guys... seems a little quiet out there... almost too quiet. What
are you conspiring to do?
(I'm sure many of you are installing this year's cheater parts behind
blacked out garage windows...)

No denial from Rick Cook on the oil price issue. Too much denial from the
Scoutmaster.
Slowhand has become a Grandpa, and had his Rock & Roll efforts memorialized
in the Hall of Fame recently. Congrats Bill... (now learn a freakin' chord,
will ya?). Of course, one of our Blues harp players in the Thicko band (we
have 2, don't ya know...) is the VSCDA prez... so, let the bribes and graft
begin...

I think we need a scribe to keep track of nicknames... who'll step forward
and assume this necessary effort?

Elmo, as Minister of Food & Beverage, and Cheif Steward of Thicko Village,
what are the plans for Blcakhawk? Do we have reserved paddock space? My
preference is front straightaway... right by the tower, as we can get AC
power there...

I'm attempting to secure some sportswear and stickers in time for the event.
That will include this year's T shirt rendition, maybe a decent quality
sweatshirt, hats. We've done a very nice "letterman style" wool and leather
jacket... but they're not for the stingy...

I'm hoping to have stickers... "Team Thicko", 'Cheatin' Dog", and "Scared
Shitless" made up shortly.

That's all for now...

Flounder